- Contact: Sonia
- Apply: By Email
- Include: CV Covering Letter
Over the course of your internship you will learn how to:
- Coordinate, manage and supervise a team of contributors (writers/photographers).
- Develop and implement an editorial plan.
- Ensure compliance with copyright laws and clear up any issues.
- Open the doors for the editorial team, ensure access to venues, events and people of interest.
- Ensure quality of all materials published on behalf of the organisation.
- Support the PR/Marketing team with marketing campaigns.
- Development of an editorial plan, resource and task allocation.
- Ensuring the timely delivery and publication of all materials.
- Ensuring all content is appropriately credited and clearing up any copyright issues.
- Ensuring that appropriate filing and naming conventions are followed by the editorial team.
- Proofreading of any company materials (website content, customer newsletters, etc.).
- Contribution to the editorial content (own writing).
See also our internship section for details of CCK's internship programme, profiles of our interns, and accounts of their placements.
All Coffee, Cake & Kink internships are governed by the CCK Internship Policy, intended to facilitate the smooth running of the internship, thereby maximising the benefits and outcomes for all.
Sounds good? Join us!