- Contact: Sonia
- Apply: By Email
- Include: CV Covering Letter
This role involves working directly with one of CCK's founders - a lecturer, trainer, coach and education professional - to deliver top level of HR support to the team. We have established HR partners and relationships, help deliver mainstream DWP initiatives and are gaining recognition for our high HR standards and practices.
Over the course of your internship you will learn:
- Help manage and develop people throughout employee lifecycle;
- Help manage HR work flows, systems, processes and communications across the organisation;
- Identify skills gaps and develop relevant training materials, help deliver training;
- Monitor performance and conduct appraisals;
- Work with a variety of people - fellow interns, apprentices, volunteers, management, staff and external HR partners and agencies (JCP, DWP etc).
- Processing applications and assisting with recruitment and induction of new team members;
- Handling basic HR enquiries and requests (assistance available);
- Carrying our background research and producing documents, presentations and training materials;
- Organising, preparing, attending and assisting training sessions and team meetings;
- Designing feedback and review tools and procedures;
- Liaising with all HR stakeholders, internal and external, in a professional and timely manner.
See also our internship section for details of CCK's internship programme, profiles of our interns, and accounts of their placements.
All Coffee, Cake & Kink internships are governed by the CCK Internship Policy, intended to facilitate the smooth running of the internship, thereby maximising the benefits and outcomes for all.
Sounds good? Join us!