Duration3 to 6 Months
- Contact: Adam
- Apply: By Email
- Include: CV Covering Letter
Things you will learn over the course of your internship:
- Develop and implement a PR/marketing/social media plan.
- Analyse data and statistics. Support the PR/Marketing team with marketing campaigns.
- Regularly update and write relevant content for the website, newsletter and social media.
- Communicate with stakeholders through a variety of channels.
- Help create promotional materials, press releases etc. (as required).
- Social media monitoring.
- Creation and distribution of customer newsletters, analysis of results (click through, ROI).
- Creating and gathering sticky content from publishers, suppliers, customers and the community.
- Website updates and/or co-ordination thereof, incl. writing articles for SEO purposes.
- Updates to the PR list, dealing with any media enquiries.
- Assisting in the creation of the CCK online Media Centre and the PR archive.
- Assisting brand strategist with review and development of the CCK brand.
See also our internship section for details of CCK's internship programme, profiles of our interns, and accounts of their placements.
All Coffee, Cake & Kink internships are governed by the CCK Internship Policy, intended to facilitate the smooth running of the internship, thereby maximising the benefits and outcomes for all.
Sounds good? Join us!