- Contact: Sonia
- Apply: By Email
- Include: CV Covering Letter
Over the course of your internship you will learn how to:
- Identify new product lines according to CCK product / brand guidelines;
- Negotiate favourable terms of business in line with CCK's "Win-Win" supplier policy;
- Set price points, set and monitor sales targets in line with financial guidelines and projections;
- Help manage retail work flows, systems and processes; work with EPOS (Electronic Point of Sale).
- Display products in store to their maximum advantage;
- Help prepare product sheets and train retail staff; Work with a wide variety of stakeholders – suppliers, retail staff, customers.
- Sourcing new product lines and negotiating terms; attending trade shows and follow-up.
- Liaising with existing and prospective suppliers in a professional and timely manner;
- Compiling product data - price lists, discounts available etc.
- Ensuring the above can be effectively used and accessed (in databases and on EPOS);
- Organising, preparing, attending and assisting retail training sessions.
See also our internship section for details of CCK's internship programme, profiles of our interns, and accounts of their placements.
All Coffee, Cake & Kink internships are governed by the CCK Internship Policy, intended to facilitate the smooth running of the internship, thereby maximising the benefits and outcomes for all.
Sounds good? Join us!