Welcome to our assistance section of the webshop, within this area you can access your shopping Account if you have logged in, as well as help to answer any questions or queries you may have, our aim is to serve you well!
Below you will find our Most Frequent Asked Questions, which should answer most things, however the menu on the right hand side you will find other sections with more in depth information.
Most Frequent Asked Questions
1) How do I contact someone at CCK?
2) How do you select your products?
All of our products are hand picked by the CCK staff. Most are chosen by Sonia, with a little help from the rest of us. CCK supports individual artists, like Geoff the Fetishman and Olivia De Berardinis, as well as selling products by popular brand names like Mr B, Lelo and Fun Factory.
3) How discreet are CCK packages?
All orders are packaged in discreet, ordinary packages - we use recycled envelopes, Jiffy bags and cardboard for maximum discretion and environmentally-friendliness. The Return to sender labels have "CCK (UK) Ltd" and our address written on them in case of returns but we hope this will be subtle enough.
4) How much care and attention is given to packaging?
Everything is packaged carefully with lots of tape to keep your parcels safe and secure, where possible the box used is cut down to fit the items inside and if padding material is required, we always use recycled filler from our deliveries or newspapers. CCK believes in recycling other peoples packaging, saving energy used to create new shiny boxes.
5) If I pay by card, what will show up on my statement?
The transaction will appear discreetly as "CCK (UK) Ltd".
6) What payment methods are accepted?
- Credit/Debit Card - we accept Visa, Visa Debit, Visa Delta, Visa Electron, Mastercard and Maestro
- PayPal - very easily way to pay and once your account is set up, you don't need to enter your card details again!
- Cheque - yes we still accept these, please make cheques payable to Coffee, Cake & Kink (UK) Ltd
- Cash - If we are personally delivering it to you.
Click here for more information on Payment and Security.
7) How can I place an order with you?
- You can either place the order on line using our webshop
- You are welcome to telephone us and place your order over the phone, we can Securely process card payments over the phone using Sage Pay's Secure Payment Terminal, see below for how secure your payments are
8) How secure are my card payments?
We use Sage Pay to process payments to our bank Lloyds TSB, we do not to collect or store sensitive information on our website, after you have placed your order at our checkout you will be redirected to Sage Pay's payment pages to enter your card details, this reduces the risk of your card data getting into the wrong hands and allows CCK to take advantage of Sage Pay's high-level of PCI DSS compliance.
Click here for more information on Payment and Security.
9) What do I do if I don't receive my order?
10) How can I amend/cancel an order while shopping?
To amend/cancel your order is easy, just use the "Update" and "Remove" functions near item quantity box in your shopping basket or at the checkout.
11) How do I amend/cancel my order AFTER it has been placed and paid for
12) How quickly will I receive my order?
If you order before 3pm Monday to Friday, it will go out first class the same day. Orders placed over the weekend will go out on Monday. The only exceptions to this is if we don't have an item in stock, in which case we'll notify to see what you want us to do - we usually offer substitutes, refunds and credit notes.
Click here for more information on deliveries
13) Can I track my order?
There is two ways you can track orders
- You can check your orders status, by logging in to your account, selecting Account Details under the Assistance menu and then select the Your Orders tab, there you can check the status of your order, eg, confirmed, pending, shipped etc
- If you choose Special Delivery Next Day or the item is high value and we have selected this method for you, we will email you the tracking number we get from Royal Mail, so you can track it online via Royal Mail's Track and Trace
14) Can I order something as a present for someone else?
Yes you can, when filling in your details, you can list a different name and address for delivery, so the product will be delivered directly to them.
15) Can I pick up my order in person?
Unfortunately not at present, we used to offer this service when we held the stock in our office, however now all our items are dispatched remotely from the office so this is no longer possible.
16) How can I return an item/order?
17) If I need to return an item, where do I send it to?
Please send return items to Coffee, Cake & Kink (UK) Ltd, 38 Mount Pleasant, London, WC1X 0AN
18) What do I do if I receive a damaged order?
19) What are the Postage and Packing charges?
The Postage & Packaging charges vary depending on the weight of the item and destination, the best thing to do is to check out our delivery page where we give detailed information of delivery options available.
20) Can I order from overseas?
Yes, we ship to all countries covered by Royal Mail, a good place to look is their Airmail Zones webpage
21) Are there any restrictions on the countries you can order from/deliver to?
We can send your goodies anywhere - so long as it abides by your countries importation and customs laws.
22) What are your environmental policies?
We ship everything in recycled packaging (i.e other peoples boxes) saving energy used to create boxes. Our packing slips are printed on recycled paper. Where possible the box used is cut down to fit the items inside and if padding material is required, we always recycle filler from our supplier deliveries or local newspapers.
23) How do I subscribe to your newsletter for special offers and updates?
The Sign up box is located on our homepage in the top right hand corner, alternatively just click here, You'll then get a confirmation email with a link in it, which you have to click, then we keep you in the loop with updates and special offers.
24) How do I unsubscribe from your newsletter?
Oh no! so you don't want to hear from us anymore, click the unsubscribe link in one of our emails or just click here, however please don't mark us as spam with your email provider!
25) My question is not here!